Every single 800mhz Scanner Antenna is different. They have additional features, prices, and so on. For this reason, it can be challenging to choose the Best 800mhz Scanner Antenna for you. It is essential to assess your budget plan before searching for a specific item. Of course, cost plays a vital role in picking anything you purchase. TCOL team will help you find the Best 800mhz Scanner Antenna available in the market within a shoestring budget. Our guide covers everything you need to know for buying the suitable one.
Comparison Chart for Best 800mhz Scanner Antenna
Our team scanned 68812 reviews before putting any suggestions for the 800mhz Scanner Antenna in this article
|1||Tram 1128B 1/4 NMO 800MHz Pre Tuned 800-900 MHz Black Antenna for Motorola Kenwood Mobiles NX800 GTX800 MCS2000 Quarter wave 2-3/4 inches Tram 1128||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Uniden BATG-0481001 Antenna (AT218) for the Majority of Handheld Scanners - 800MHz||9.8||Check Price Now|
|3||Harvest D220R 100-1600 Mhz Mini Discone Mobile Scanner Antenna||9.8||Check Price Now|
|4||Uniden BCD325P2 Handheld TrunkTracker V Scanner. 25||9.6||Check Price Now|
|5||Uniden SDS100 True I/Q Digital Handheld Scanner||9.6||Check Price Now|
|6||Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V||9.4||Check Price Now|
|7||Tram 1089-BNC Scanner Mini-Magnet Antenna VHF/UHF/800MHz-1||9.2||Check Price Now|
|8||Uniden BCD996P2 Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner||8.4||Check Price Now|
|9||Tram 1089-SMA Scanner Mini-Magnet Antenna VHF/UHF/800MHz-1||8.2||Check Price Now|
|10||UNIDEN BCD536HP Bearcat Digital Base/Mobile Scanner||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Tram 1128B 1/4 NMO 800MHz Pre Tuned 800-900 MHz Black Antenna for Motorola Kenwood Mobiles NX800 GTX800 MCS2000 Quarter wave 2-3/4 inches Tram 1128
- 800-900 MHz Antenna
- 1/4 wave NMO
- 2-3/4 inches
- Tram 1128
2. Uniden BATG-0481001 Antenna (AT218) for the Majority of Handheld Scanners – 800MHz
- Hand Held Scanner Accessory
3. Harvest D220R 100-1600 Mhz Mini Discone Mobile Scanner Antenna
- Receiving Frequency: 100 – 1600 Mhz
- Transmitting Frequency: 144/430/904/1200 Mhz
- Max. Power: 50-Watts
- Gain: 2.15 dBi (144 | 1200 MHz) | Gain: 5.5 dBi (430 MHz)
- Connector: UHF-Male (PL-259), Length: 2.4 Feet (74 cm)
4. Uniden BCD325P2 Handheld TrunkTracker V Scanner. 25
- The BCD325P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility.
- Scan and search 25,000 channels.
- Quick-Key System Access (100 Keys), allows you to quickly access the systems you us the most often.
- GPS Location-Based Scanning, connect this scanner to an optional GPS receiver and it will automatically select programmed systems based on your exact location.
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Sub audible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
- System / Channel Number Tagging – provides rapid access to a specific system or channel
5. Uniden SDS100 True I/Q Digital Handheld Scanner
- SDS100: True I/Q receiver design for improved digital performance in weak-signal and simulcast areas
- SDS100: Rugged/ weather resistant jis 4 construction
- SDS100: Li-Ion battery
- SDS100: Improved UI with 3 contextual soft keys that Change function based on the current operation
- SDS100: Customizable color LCD: user can modify color and what is displayed
6. Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner. TrunkTracker V
- The BCD436HP is the first scanner to incorporate the HomePatrol-1 ease of use in a traditional handheld scanner.
- Simple to operate, no programming needed.
- This user-friendly digital scanner will immediately begin receiving communications used by Public Safety, Police, Fire, EMS, Ambulance, Aircraft, Military, Weather, and more.
- This functionality is made possible by combining the rich radio system database from Radio Reference with Uniden’s patented radio system selection methods to correctly identify and monitor only nearby systems in the USA/Canada.
- Whether it is across town or across the street, the BCD436HP keeps you informed.
7. Tram 1089-BNC Scanner Mini-Magnet Antenna VHF/UHF/800MHz-1
- 800mhz-960mhz 3dbi Gain
- 400mhz-470mhz Uhf 3dbi Gain
- 136mhz-150mhz Vhf 2.14dbi Gain
- Included components: Scanner Mini-magnet Antenna Vhf/uhf/800mhz-1,300mhz With Bnc-male Connector
8. Uniden BCD996P2 Digital Mobile TrunkTracker V Scanner
- Uniden’s BCD996P2 Digital Base/Mobile Scanner is a full-featured design with the serious hobbyist in mind.
- The BCD996P2 comes equipped with Uniden exclusive features like Advanced Dynamic Memory System, Close Call RF Capture Technology, and GPS compatibility.
- Stay safe and informed with state of the art NOAA weather access and S.
- This mobile scanner radio offers 25,000 channels an advanced dynamic memory system, TrunkTracker V technology, and more.
- Included in the Box: BCD996P2 Scanner, AC Power Adapter, Vehicle Accessory Power Cord, Three-Wire Harness, Mounting Bracket and Hardware, Antenna, Owner’s Manual, APP Form, FREQ Form, other printed materials, and USB Cable.
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- DCS/CTCSS Rapid Decode – Instantly Detects and Displays the Sub-audible Tone So You Can Quickly Determine the System Settings.
9. Tram 1089-SMA Scanner Mini-Magnet Antenna VHF/UHF/800MHz-1
- 136MHz–150MHz VHF 2.14dBi gain
- 400MHz–470MHz UHF 3dBi gain
- 800MHZ–960MHz 3dBi gain
- 100MHz–1,300MHz 3dBi gain
- 16-1/2″ tall
10. UNIDEN BCD536HP Bearcat Digital Base/Mobile Scanner
Ways to Find the Best 800mhz Scanner Antenna
Let's go through the characteristics of the most popular 800mhz Scanner Antenna so that you can have a better understanding of how they function in practice. It would be beneficial if you searched for characteristics such as those stated below -
- Materials - A large number of individuals purchase 800mhz Scanner Antenna that are constructed of inexpensive materials such as metal and plastic. Please refrain from doing so because such frames are prone to breaking over time.When it comes to warranties, they are really significant since they will tell you whether or not certain sections of the 800mhz Scanner Antenna are prone to breakdown. It would be excellent if you could preserve your warranty until the very end in case something unforeseen happened.
- Size - If at all feasible, acquire 800mhz Scanner Antenna that are compact in size so that they may be kept in a less amount of space when they are not in use. It would be beneficial if you also attempted to select the most appropriate size for the 800mhz Scanner Antenna based on where you want to use it.
- Longevity - Research your alternatives thoroughly before making a purchase because some 800mhz Scanner Antenna may have modest qualities that will not survive for an extended period of time. This will prevent you from squandering money on items that aren't built to last for an extended period of time, such as clothing.
- Value for money - You should avoid purchasing 800mhz Scanner Antenna that are too inexpensive since this would imply that they were constructed from low-quality materials and other components. They may not be able to withstand the elements for an extended length of time. Before purchasing a 800mhz Scanner Antenna, try to find out how long it is expected to endure.
- Customer Reviews/Ratings - Before making a purchase of 800mhz Scanner Antenna, take the time to read what prior customers have to say about the item in question's overall quality. Look for independent websites where customers can share their opinions — they are more dependable than other sources, such as manufacturer websites or specialist buying guides, which may also have a hidden purpose to promote.
- Maintenance - When it comes to keeping a 800mhz Scanner Antenna fresh and clean, a good product should not have any difficult maintenance requirements. Even if you don't want to do the cleaning yourself, anything that requires little upkeep is fine because you can send it out for expert cleaning whenever the situation calls for it.
if you've been thinking about purchasing a certain sort of goods but aren't sure where to begin, our buying guide can assist you in the process! Investigate the characteristics of the most widely used items on the market so that you can make an educated decision when making a purchase of the Best 800mhz Scanner Antenna. Additionally, prior to determining if an item is of great quality or not, have a look at what past purchasers have to say about their purchases and their experiences. Finally, keep in mind that all things require adequate maintenance to avoid wear and tear; as a result, be sure that you are not selecting something that will be too difficult to maintain.