Want to buy the Best 9mm Dies in the market? You landed in the right place. Our goal is to provide you with helpful information that simplifies your buying decision. We strive for accurate and honest opinions and analysis of the products we review at TCOL. Our research has proven trustworthy and reliable, while our experts provide in-depth analysis of each product we test before writing an objective review. Please check the list of our suggested Best 9mm Dies to find the suitable one for your need.
Comparison Chart for Best 9mm Dies
We found 36930 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the 9mm Dies and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Hornady 546516 DIESET 3 TAPER CRIMP 9MM LUGER/9X21 Series II DIE Set 3 (9mm/9x21) (.355)||9.8||Check Price Now|
|2||Redding 9mm Luger Taper Crimp Die (Straight Wall Case)||9.8||Check Price Now|
|3||Lyman Reloading 9mm Luger Carbide 4 Die Set||9.6||Check Price Now|
|4||Lee Precision Reloading Undersize Sizing 9mm Die Set||9.6||Check Price Now|
|5||Redding Reloading - Titanium Carbide Die Set 9mm||9.2||Check Price Now|
|6||Redding Reloading 9MM Luger Pro Series Die Set 89172||9.2||Check Price Now|
|7||Lee Precision Taper Crimp Die Pistol Cal 9MM||9||Check Price Now|
|8||LEE PRECISION 90860, Carbide Factory Crimp Die||8.6||Check Price Now|
|9||LEE PRECISION 9-mm Carbide Die Only||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||RCBS 20515 Carbide Die Set||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. Hornady 546516 DIESET 3 TAPER CRIMP 9MM LUGER/9X21 Series II DIE Set 3 (9mm/9×21) (.355)
- Taper crimp 3 DIE set
- Caliber: 9mm/9×21
- Titanium nitride
- Country of Origin:United States
2. Redding 9mm Luger Taper Crimp Die (Straight Wall Case)
- A taper crimp gently tapers tighter and tighter to hold the bullet in place
- This doesn’t work the case mouth as hard as the roll crimp and it doesn’t affect the overall length.
- Redding Taper Crimp Dies are designed for handgun cartridges which headspace on the case mouth in which conventional roll crimping is undesirable.
- Available for some revolver cartridges for those who prefer the uniformity of a taper crimp
- The die has standard threads (7/8″ x 14tpi), so can be used on most reloading machines.
3. Lyman Reloading 9mm Luger Carbide 4 Die Set
- Precision machined to close tolerances
- Carbide insert included
- Does not need lube
4. Lee Precision Reloading Undersize Sizing 9mm Die Set
- 003 inch Undersize
- Carbide sizing DIE for 9mm
- Clear storage case
- Made in USA
5. Redding Reloading – Titanium Carbide Die Set 9mm
- Ideal for lubeless resizing of cartridge cases
- Titanium carbide has the highest hardness of any readily available carbide
- Titanium carbide sizing die, expander die
- Bullet seating die with built-in crimp
- Slippery, nongalling surface
6. Redding Reloading 9MM Luger Pro Series Die Set 89172
- Titanium Carbide Sizer Die (with decapping unit)
- Seater Die (with no crimping feature)
- Profile Crimp Die (for cartridges which headspace on the mouth of the case, a Taper Crimp Die is sub
- Plastic Storage Case
- Spare Decapping Pin
7. Lee Precision Taper Crimp Die Pistol Cal 9MM
- Package length: 11.684 cm
- Package width: 8.382 cm
- Package height: 3.555 cm
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
8. LEE PRECISION 90860
- Cartridge: 9mm Luger
- Number of dies: 1
- Die type: factory crimp
9. LEE PRECISION 9-mm Carbide Die Only
- Product Type: Sporting Goods
- Country Of Origin: United States
- Item Package Weight: 0.349 Pounds
- Item Package Dimensions: 5.588 L X 3.302 W X 3.048 H (Cm)
10. RCBS 20515 Carbide Die Set
- Type: 3 die set
- Fits: 9Mm luger
- Series b 3-die carbide taper crimp set
- Carbide Die Sets consist of a Carbide Sizer Die, Seater Die, and Bullet Seater Plug
- Made from case hardened steel
- Precision-drilled and reamed to the same exacting standards as the finest gun mechanisms
- Full-Length Sizer Dies for bottleneck cases have vents to prevent case damage
- Properly hardened and hand polished
9mm Dies Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 9mm Dies stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 9mm Dies in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 9mm Dies for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 9mm Dies Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 9mm Dies in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 9mm Dies currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 9mm Dies based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 9mm Dies before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 9mm Dies they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 9mm Dies, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 9mm Dies before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 9mm Dies will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 9mm Dies if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 9mm Dies on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.