Want to buy the Best Arborist Hand Saw in the market? You landed in the right place. Our goal is to provide you with helpful information that simplifies your buying decision. We strive for accurate and honest opinions and analysis of the products we review at TCOL. Our research has proven trustworthy and reliable, while our experts provide in-depth analysis of each product we test before writing an objective review. Please check the list of our suggested Best Arborist Hand Saw to find the suitable one for your need.
Comparison Chart for Best Arborist Hand Saw
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Arborist Hand Saw after analyzing 63074 reviews.
|1||OREGON 600136 13" Curved Arborist Hand Saw||9.4||Check Price Now|
|2||Kings County Tools 4-TPI Western Log Saw - 28-Inch Steel Blade - Cut Wood||9.4||Check Price Now|
|3||Weaver Arborist Curved Back Curved Saw Scabbard with Pruner Pouch Black||9.4||Check Price Now|
|4||Kings County Tools Large Arborist Raker-Tooth Fast Cutting Pruning Saw - Green Wood Ready - Ergonomic Cushioned Handle - 20” Blade for Large Branches||9||Check Price Now|
|5||Weaver Leather Arborist Curved Back Curved Saw Scabbards with Snap||8.8||Check Price Now|
|6||Silky ZUBAT Arborist Professional Hand Saw 330mm XL Teeth||8.6||Check Price Now|
|7||Silky Replacement Blade Only Zubat Arborist Professional 330mm||8.6||Check Price Now|
|8||ARS SA-UV40 Saw Topper for EXP Pole||8.4||Check Price Now|
|9||Notch Legacy 13" Saw with Scabbard||8.4||Check Price Now|
|10||ARS SA-CT32E Arborist Saw||8.2||Check Price Now|
1. OREGON 600136 13″ Curved Arborist Hand Saw
- Curved profile providing increased cutting power with less force while pulling the saw, especially on further away branches.
- Premium Japanese high-carbon steel with chrome plating for rust prevention and extended blade life
- Taper-ground blades and tri-edge, offset teeth providing 3 cutting angles to reduce friction for a smooth and controlled cut.
- Impulse hardened teeth for extended staysharp
- 6.5 teeth per inch
2. Kings County Tools 4-TPI Western Log Saw - 28-Inch Steel Blade - Cut Wood
- AMERICAN DESIGN – Designed by a California firm that makes professional arborist tools, leave the chainsaw in the garage with this manual pruning and lumber saw.
- PERFECT FOR ONE PERSON – A 28” blade pruning saw with 4 TPI that cuts wet or dry round logs is unique in stature being relatively short in length.
- HEAVY DUTY – Won’t clog or bind on timber while tree trimming or cutting large branches
- MAXIMUM LOG SIZE – Recommended for logs, or pruning up to 12 inches in diameter
- NO CHAINSAW NEEDED – Leave that gas-guzzling gadget in the garage or shed as it will not be needed to cut through some thick wood.
3. Weaver Arborist Curved Back Curved Saw Scabbard with Pruner Pouch Black
- Constructed from black Rubberized belting with black top grain steer hide leather pruner pouch
- A 3/8 inch Nylon washer at blade entry point protects Saw and scabbard
- Convenient nickel plated dee on the back for attachment to a belt snap
- Fits the fan no #4, #14, #fl-1311, and #fl-k1500 and Corona #7010, #7120 and #7130
4. Kings County Tools Large Arborist Raker-Tooth Fast Cutting Pruning Saw - Green Wood Ready - Ergonomic Cushioned Handle - 20” Blade for Large Branches
- SPEED AND PRECISION – The 20″ long fast-cutting saw blade will speedily take care of very large branches.
- RAKER-TOOTH – These gaps between the tri-cut teeth allow for fast removal of saw dust from the cut
- BEST FOR GREEN WOOD – This saw excels cutting younger branches while starting the process at the end or non-Raker area using a pull stroke.
- COMFORT GRIP – Its molded handle is something even a very large hand would feel comfortable working with and is ergonomically designed lessening fatigue.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY – For its size and performance, this arborist’s saw is an exceptional value weighing a balanced 16oz.
5. Weaver Leather Arborist Curved Back Curved Saw Scabbards with Snap
- Carefully handcrafted from black Rubberized belting, these scabbards are designed for attachment to a positioning saddle.
- A 3/8 inch Nylon washer at blade entry point protect Saw and scabbard from wear
- Convenient dee on back for easy attachment to a work belt or saddle
- Fits the fan no #4, #14, #fl-1311, and #fl-k1500 and Corona #7010, #7120 and #7130
6. Silky ZUBAT Arborist Professional Hand Saw 330mm XL Teeth
- Silky’s Professional Series Zubat Arborist edition
- 13-inch/330mm blade length (1.5mm thick)
- Full tang blade made with proprietary Japanese steel & metal screws for secure attachment
- 0.65 lbs. operating weight with sheath included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden
7. Silky Replacement Blade Only Zubat Arborist Professional 330mm
- Replacement Blade Only for Silky Zubat Arborist Professional 330mm
- 13 inch full tang ZÜBAT blade with extra-large teeth
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
8. ARS SA-UV40 Saw Topper for EXP Pole
- SA-UV40 Pole Saw from ARS
- Fits on the SC-EXP55 telescoping pole
- 16.5″ tri edge blade with top quality features
- Comes with bark cutter and scabbard
- Made in Japan
9. Notch Legacy 13″ Saw with Scabbard
- High carbon Japanese SK5 steel
- Full Tang Blade
- Teeth on the blades are tri-edge, triple-sharp teeth
- Molded scabbard with rollers is included
- Weight: 0.95 lbs.
10. ARS SA-CT32E Arborist Saw
- 13″ Arborist saw and sheath with many top quality features
- Impulse hardened blades
- Rubberized comfort grip
- Sheath is reversible for lefties
- At a much lower price
Arborist Hand Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Arborist Hand Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Arborist Hand Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Arborist Hand Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Arborist Hand Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Arborist Hand Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Arborist Hand Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Arborist Hand Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Arborist Hand Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Arborist Hand Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Arborist Hand Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Arborist Hand Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Arborist Hand Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Arborist Hand Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Arborist Hand Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.